We are seeking an experienced AWS Architect with 3+ years’ experience in Amazon Web Services to join our growing Technology team and work on some of the country's most innovative projects!
Sogeti Ireland are currently seeking an AWS Architect for exciting new opportunities which have arisen in Dublin.
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients
- Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3 etc.) and tools;
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategies
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud
- Oversee build of the environment
- Execute migration plan
- Leverage appropriate AWS services
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance controls
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
- Proven experience assessing client’s workloads and technology landscape for Cloud suitability,
- Develop business case and Cloud adoption roadmap
- Proven knowledge of AWS platform and tools
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
- Knowledge of best practices and market trends pertaining to Cloud and overall industry to provide thought leadership (seminars, whitepapers etc.,) and mentor team to build necessary competency
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and trustworthiness with key stakeholders in client organization.
- Experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Experience to build scalable production systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Certification on AWS architecture desirable
Please Note: Candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.