Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries.
We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 200 personnel in our Dublin office.
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities whilst working in a very positive, open communication culture.
Working as key member of the Finance team, this position will be responsible for various duties, including:
- Preparation of month-end Management Accounts
- Posting journals and preparing bank reconciliations
- Analysis and reporting of monthly Profit and Loss account movements
- Balance sheet control and reconciliation
- Responsible for statutory filings (VAT, Statistics returns, etc)
- Involvement in group consolidation process
- Implementation of transfer pricing policies within the group
- Deal with internal and external audit queries and assist with audit preparation
- Work with local and globally based Finance team to drive systems change and process improvement initiatives
- Prepare and analyze trends, KPI's, etc.
- Liaising with clients on account issues and queries
- Ensuring that any queries are dealt with in the applicable manner;
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across various departments on operational performance, and;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
Education and expertise (required):
- Minimum 3- 4 years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience working in either industry or practice
- Solid and reputable track record of preparation of month-end management accounts for significant trading entities of the business.
- 2.1 degree or equivalent preferred (but not exclusively) from an Accounting/Business background
- Solid expertise in Microsoft Office products and particularly strong expertise in Excel (e.g., VLookup, Pivot tables, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and produce a high volume of work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Experience working with Navision, HFM
- Experience in professional services/consultancy an advantage
- Qualified or progressing towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- IFRS and GAAP accounting principles
If you would like to hear more, please send in a word resume and contact details and we can arrange to have a confidential phone call. In the first instance, please contact:
Jack O’ Halloran – Tel: +353 (0) 87 061 0576 or email to: email@example.com