Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Contract: Full time Permanent
We are currently seeking experienced Business Analysts. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full project lifecycle - from requirements gathering through implementation - ensuring highest degree of client satisfaction.
You will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings for each client.
Compensation package includes an excellent salary, pension, private health insurance and generous holiday allowance.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Excellent client engagement and communication skills and knowledge of full project life cycle and change methodologies.
- Self motivated with amibiton to develop your business analyst career to senior expert role
- Strong oral, written and digital media communication skills, including presentation and resolution skills of complex problems to multiple stakeholders
- Keen understanding of business process mapping tools and standards as well as an ability to facilitate workshops to derive common standards for our clients
- Analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment at all times
- Capability to build strong alliances to reach effective, sustainable solutions with both internal and external parties
- Following SDLC, RUP and Agile standards and specifications.
- Confidence in your ability to work with our clients to shape outcomes that meet their business needs
- Excellent oral, written and digital presentation and facilitation skills
- Technology aware, Business focused
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis and management using industry proven methodologies
- Experience in applying structured methodologies to business process improvement initiatives including LEAN/6Sigma
- Intergrate seamlessly with clients to understand their business issues and the working dynamics of the organisation
- Drive consensus and consistency with business and technology stakeholders
- Mentor and coach junior staff
- Analyse and model complex business processes
- Define detailed requirements and deliverables in a structured manner
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
<p>Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below. </p>