Represent the Digital Practice as a key leader of the management team. Support the development and growth of the DCX team. Experience embedding design thinking and digital transformations into businesses.
- Continuous review, measurement and reporting on the Digital Practice to ensure alignment to the Digital Strategy.
- Direct digital technology capabilities based on the company strategy and digital road map, in terms of research, product development and business system integration
- Maintains the organisation's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans.
- Advise on technology requirements for clients, including digital strategy, tools and best practices.
- Ensure all technical documentation, required by the digital practice
- Work closely with Test, BI and Consulting teams
- Support Digital practice, Sales & Marketing to market our capabilities
- Keep abreast of trends in the use of technology in business
- Manage capacity and resourcing of the DCX team against agreed budget
- Coaching and mentoring of members of the DCX team
Accountability in Leadership and Teamwork:
- Take ownership for decisions that rest within the scope of the Digital team
- Demonstrate and instil Leadership and Teamwork within the Digital Team
- Represent the Digital Practice both internally and externally at company management meetings, and industry events.
- Recruit, develop and retain talented people
- Ensure clear R&Rs and Objectives are in place for all direct reports
- Reward and recognize reports who consistently achieve and exceed expectations
- Lead a team of internal resources and offshore teams to support programmed development.
- Ensure my own Personal, Professional and Career Development Plans are relevant, up to date.
- Excellent knowledge of digital technologies and best practice
- Understanding of key technologies including Salesforce, CMS and DCX platforms
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of web service and solutions architecture
- Strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and- results oriented
- Troubleshoot, analyse, replicate, regress and resolve complex field software problems
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and simply to a non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities whilst working in a very positive, open communication culture. If you are looking to join a highly accredited company with a proven track record of success and a company that deeply values our people then Sogeti Ireland offers the best opportunity for you.
To apply today, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org