Are you a Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Lead looking to support and grow a team. This is an exciting role for someone interested in working with the latest technologies while working closely with local and global teams.
Represent the Digital Practice as a key leader of the management team. Support the development and growth of the DCX team. Experience embedding design thinking and digital transformations into businesses. The Salesforce COE reports into the DCX Lead.
- Continuous review, measurement and reporting on the Digital Practice to ensure alignment to the Digital Strategy.
- Direct digital technology capabilities based on the company strategy and digital road map, in terms of research, product development and business system integration
- Maintains the organisation's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans.
- Advise on technology requirements for clients, including digital strategy, tools and best practices.
- Ensure all technical documentation, required by the digital practice
- Work closely with Test, BI and Consulting teams
- Support Digital practice, Sales & Marketing to market our capabilities
- Keep abreast of trends in the use of technology in business
- Manage capacity and resourcing of the DCX team against agreed budget
- Coaching and mentoring of members of the DCX team
Accountability in Leadership and Teamwork:
- Take ownership for decisions that rest within the scope of the Digital team
- Demonstrate and instil Leadership and Teamwork within the Digital Team
- Represent the Digital Practice both internally and externally at company management meetings, and industry events.
- Recruit, develop and retain talented people
- Ensure clear R&Rs and Objectives are in place for all direct reports
- Reward and recognize reports who consistently achieve and exceed expectations
- Lead a team of internal resources and offshore teams to support programmed development.
- Ensure my own Personal, Professional and Career Development Plans are relevant, up to date.
- Excellent knowledge of digital technologies and best practice
- Understanding of key technologies including Salesforce, CMS and DCX platforms
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of web service and solutions architecture
- Strong organizational, communication, and administrative skills
- Ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and- results oriented
- Troubleshoot, analyse, replicate, regress and resolve complex field software problems
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and simply to a non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities whilst working in a very positive, open communication culture. If you are looking to join a highly accredited company with a proven track record of success and a company that deeply values our people then Sogeti Ireland offers the best opportunity for you.
To apply today, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100