We are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller on a 6 month FTC, to work in our new Dublin office. The successful candidate will play a significant role within the organisation.
We are looking for the Market Unit Financial Controller to take up the controlling for Sogeti Ireland.
This position reports to the Europe Cluster Business Unit Finance Director as well as the Ireland Market Unit Head.
Managing the day to day activities of the finance team and ensures the companies finance function is organized and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts. Full accountability for finance function.
• Preparation of budgets, forecasts and strategic plans together with the Department Management Team
• Monthly closings and reporting
• Variance analysis and corrective actions
• Statutory oversight and preparation and filing of all statutory returns.
• Project control and support in invoicing cycle and contract administration
• Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the financial information and project follow up.
• Assist in data quality control in statutory and analytical accounting
• Analyze and optimize internal control processes
• Delivering (ad hoc) analysis/reporting
• Assist in analysis and participate in optimization projects
• Support on bids and validation of the financials
Professional Experience and Qualifications
• 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
• Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers and external suppliers
• University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent
• Qualified accountant, CIMA, ACCA preference.
• Familiar with MS Office and use of financial tools and preferably with systems like Navision and HFM (Hyperion)
• Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to develop effective solutions and / or work-arounds needed to improve existing processes and systems.
• Fluent English
• Strong analytical, numerical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize
• Strong interpersonal- and communication skills
• Pragmatic, able to understand and interact with the business
• Proactive and team player
• Maturity, discretion and proper treatment of confidential information
• Proven commercial acumen with the ability to challenge appropriately, negotiate and to focus on the value
• Have the ability to deal with change and maintain a focus on delivery and the end result