The Digital practice in Sogeti Ireland provides advice and services to clients across finance, public sector, pharma and manufacturing – helping them build on their existing application portfolio to reduce complexity, enhance functionality, generate new revenue and reduce costs.
Integration and Custom Development is a key part of our portfolio as it enables clients to leverage off legacy systems and provide state-of-the-art solutions.
You will design, develop and support visual solutions for our clients, working with their users and technical supporting teams across the client organisation and the Sogeti group. As a senior consultant, you will also be working with clients to help define project objectives, scope and direction. Within the Digital team, you will mentor and support more junior consultants to develop technical skills and professional behaviours.
You will be supported both from our local team and by our global Sogeti and Capgemini networks. This gives us access to experts with niche technology and business domain experience – and offers a unique opportunity for your learning and career development.
Qualifications and certifications are great, but we recognize that there’s no substitute for skills gained from solving real-life problems.
- Strong knowledge of either Java Spring or .NET languages/frameworks
- Some experience with front-end technologies such as Angular or React.js
- Experience working in an Agile environment, ideally SCRUM (ideally with associated tooling such as Jira/Confluence or equivalent.)
- Understanding of (and ideally, experience in) DevOps Processes and Tooling (such as Jenkins or other CI/CD tools etc).
- Solid understanding of Restful Services and n-tier architecture using Microservices
- Experience in leading teams, mentoring juniors and collaborating with other team-leads and senior project roles.
- Solid experience in utilizing and promoting software best practices that produce maintainable code, including automated unit testing, continuous integration, performance testing, pair programming, code style conformity and review code from peers and juniors.
- Proven desire to improve skills and learn new technologies, tools and concepts and help others quickly adopt these new standards.
- Experience participating in and/or leading workshops for distilling requirements.
- Experience in documenting complex requirements
- Experience in client and project stakeholder management
- Experience in consulting.
- Experience with Containers (Docker/Kubernetes etc) and Cloud systems (Azure/AWS etc).
- Experience designing and managing APIs.
- Experience dealing with complex integrations between enterprise systems.
- Experience in solution design/architecture.
- Experience in creating client facing documentation such as Pre-Sales Presentation’s, Project updates, Statements of Work, etc…
- Knowledge of industry specific standards and ways of working, such as Banking, Insurance, Government, etc…