Senior BI Consultant
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
A Senior BI Consultant will help in creating the BI business and capability in Ireland. Broad knowledge of development and BI technologies would be helpful but should have experience of one or more of the skills below. Experience of Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack and Microsoft development will be advantageous. They will work with offshore and nearshore teams and will help with Presales.
- Pre-sales and Consulting experience
- Experience of any of the following:
- QlikView, Qlik Sense and QlikView Servers.
- Oracle BI (Oracle database, BI Cloud Service, OBIEE, etc…)
- Microsoft BI (PowerBI, SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, etc)
- Experience of ETL Development
- Experience of Data Modelling
- Experience of Architecting Data solutions
- Experience of developing ETL solutions from a variety of data sources (RDBMS, XML, JSON, etc.).
- Experienced in good Data Visualisation practices
- A demonstrated ability to interact positively and constructively with customers
- A demonstrated history of delivering BI solutions which meet business requirements
Experience which would be advantageous
- Experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development using MS or Oracle or other.
- Experience developing large ETL solutions
- Experience of programming in C#/VB.NET
- Firm understanding of Database / Data Warehouse principles and methodologies.
- Experience of developing OLAP solutions would be advantageous.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud
- Experience of Big Data Platforms (Hadoop, etc).
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Automation Tester for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Our Automation Testers are responsible for using technical expertise and problem solving skills to assist our clients in achieving software quality success.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100