We are seeking ambitious career testers with 2+ years’ experience in Test Automation and excellent coding skills to join our growing Technology team and work on some of the country's most innovative projects!
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Automation Tester for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Our Automation Testers are responsible for using technical expertise and problem solving skills to assist our clients in achieving software quality success.
We are seeking ambitious career testers with 2+ years’ experience in Test Automation. You will possess good and varied coding skills and a strong passion for learning. Client interaction experience is a plus, as is experience of the full development lifecycle. Good analysis and problem solving skills along with ability to work under reasonable pressure is a must.
As with any position within Sogeti Ireland you will need to be flexible in relation to location.
- Coding/Scripting skills in 1 or more language (Java or C# preferred)
- Experience with Selenium/Appium
- Experience in Mobile Test Automation
- An understanding of Agile methodologies & concepts
- An understanding of Test Automation Architecture/Frameworks
- Proven understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Blogging/Twitter presence in Test Automation subjects preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Diverse industry experience
- Consulting experience desirable
- Advising clients in Test Automation tool selection, frameworks and architecture
- Using expertise in client proposal preparation
- Working directly with offshore Centre of Excellence in forming teams
- Developing Test Automation Frameworks and creating and executing Automated Tests
- Identifying and solving technical problems
Please Note: Candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
<p>Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below. </p>