The Delivery Lead will represent the central functions of digital, ensuring that delivery expectations for digital are met. To qualify and help prioritise new digital demand and to lead the delivery of projects for our clients, from initiation to operational handover, aligning with sales and other business units where needed.
Ideally you will be an experienced project manager looking for a challenge to lead part of the digital practice. You love the challenge both technically as well as developing and contributing to the growth of the digital business.
- Act as primary point of accountability for digital matters
- Develop and enhance relationships with key stakeholders, actively manage their expectations and monitor satisfaction levels.
- Manage the collection of customer feedback and identify optimisation areas
- Support the practice lead qualify digital demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval.
- Direct the delivery of projects through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements and client needs.
- Oversee the digital service portfolio ensuring delivery standards are met
- Point of contact within practice for Operations and Delivery function
- Minimum 5 years of overall IT experience including at least 2 years’ supporting digital solutions, ideally with a strong background managing enterprise solutions.
- Strong and experienced in designing and implementing delivery excellence