You will be responsible for managing the responsibility of the direction, coordination, and implementation of technology solutions across our internet, mobile and custom applications.
The Development and Integration Lead is responsible for the design, development and custom development software engagements.
Enable Sogeti’s methods, assets and tools from end-to-end in the design of solutions which enable major deal wins and which leverage integration technologies.
Ideally you will be an experienced solution architect or Senior Software Developer looking for a challenge to lead part of the digital practice. You love the challenge both technically as well as developing and growing the integration and systems development portfolio.
- Responsible for driving the strategy behind the customer software and integration portfolio
- You will be responsible for Identify, analyse, design and architect Integration solutions.
- Working with the integration team coordinate customer software and integration (APIs) and using tools such as MuleSoft.
- Work closely with clients to develop Proof-of-Concepts to validate architectural decisions and solutions.
- Develop solutions by designing technical specifications, data mapping, and standards.
- Support pre-sales activities including demos.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, best practices and solutions.
- Along with team leaders, liaise with partners to support go to market plans
- Background as a Solution Architect or Senior Software Developer
- Minimum 6 years of overall IT experience including at least 2 years’ supporting MuleSoft or similar package integrations.
Java/J2EE App Dev (Advantage)
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems.
- Strong Hands-on programming experience in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate).
- Experience with J2EE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.).