Enterprise Software Architect
Sogeti Ireland are currently recruiting an Enterprise Software Architect for a wide range of exciting enterprise software engineering projects within our Digital practice, leveraging our global partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon and IBM.
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time, permanent
Experience: 10+ years
Who are we?
Capgemini Sogeti Ireland Ltd, part of the Capgemini group is a leading provider of technology, application, and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and global delivery models.
We are currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Software Architect for a range of exciting enterprise software engineering projects within our Digital practice. Our projects leverage the latest and greatest tools, platforms and approaches, providing an excellent opportunity to enhance both technical and organizational skills. This role will allow you to leverage Capgemini-Sogeti’s global partnerships with Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon and IBM while working with some of Ireland most innovative companies.
Key Technical Skills
- Extensive experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies like JSF, EXT-JS, JPA/Hibernate, EJB
- Extensive experience of application server technologies such as Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat
- Excellent understanding of latest enterprise software technologies and development tools, source control, remote development, build and test automation
- Aware of common frameworks like MVC framework, design pattern, 3-tier technologies
- Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Debugging, Mentoring and Estimation
- Extensive hands-on experience in Junit, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, Ant SVN process
- Solution design using “JSF/JSP/EXT-JS, MVC (Spring/Struts), ORM (JPA/Hibernate) and EJB
Key Non-Technical Skills
- Strong knowledge on agile delivery methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kanban etc. Broad understanding of enterprise project lifecycle
- Agile development practices are essential - Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills are essential - UML skills are essential
- Team lead and programme/project management experience
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications.
- Provide Software Process Improvement (SPI) on projects by working with delivery teams to ensure that agile software engineering process are executed efficient and effectively
- Ensure code developed across software delivery teams are maintainable / performant / extendable / deployable / testable
- Pre-sales experience – envisioning solutions
- Enthusiasm to participate and lead company and non-project related initiatives
- Thought leadership and commercial awareness, including ability to recognise and manage commercial and technical risk
- Estimate project delivery timescales and resources
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Epic ownership assisting in the break down, estimate, and provide just-in-time design for large components of work in scaled agile delivery
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Work Experience: Over 10 years of professional experience in software development preferable in a software product delivery capacity
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
<p>Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below. </p>