Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries.
We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with approximately 200 personnel in our Dublin office.
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities whilst working in a very positive, open communication culture.
This role requires a high degree of collaboration across the business and you will be developing trusted relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. This is a busy and varied role which demands the ability to prioritise effectively and deliver results against a sometimes-hectic backdrop, whilst maintaining a calm and professional approach.
- Comprehensive and proactive diary management to ensure productive time usage and potential regular scheduling of meetings in several time zones and accommodating multiple diaries.
- Will take the lead in planning agenda, preparation and managing of meetings and briefs from the CEO.
- Through your work at Sogeti, look to make a difference by becoming an important part of the organisation.
- Extensive foreign itinerary planning to ensure seamless logistics and to maximise exposure to clients and potential clients/partners.
- Liaison with external clients and partners, most of who are at Chairman/CEO level and their offices to promote a good relationship and ensure desired access.
- Proactive handling of email/voice mail and preparation of action lists to assist the CEO in the prioritising of his time.
- Look to project manage projects set out from the CEO that will impact the development of the organisation in Ireland
- Quick learner and good at spotting issues and coming up with solutions. Will escalate any issues identified as soon as possible
- Producing documents and presentations using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Monitoring and entering of expenses, timesheets and invoices using the company systems
- Coordination of Company Events and associated scheduling as required
- Will be a point of contact for assisting in overall office management
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
- Approx. 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisation skills, both of self and executive
- Good Team player with flexible approach, willing to provide holiday/sickness cover for other members of the Management Support Team
- Ambitious, wants to learn, extend network and understanding
- Excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with organising Outlook calendar
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Flexibility around working hours, when necessary
- Highly discreet and confidential
If you would like to hear more, please send in a word resume and contact details and we can arrange to have a confidential phone call. In the first instance, please contact:
Jack O’ Halloran – Tel: +353 (0) 87 061 0576 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org