This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join a company during an exciting time of growth and to get involved in interesting HR projects. A relevant HR/ business degree or professional qualification is essential for this role.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Conduct Performance Reviews in line with company policy.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties as required as a member of the HR Team.
- Administration of contracts and handbooks.
- Support in the processing of monthly payroll to include system compliance, revenue returns etc.
- Creating monthly HR reports including, holiday and absence management.
- Ensure processes and systems are in place and communicated across the full employee life cycle to ensure high standards of service, maintain policy control and development in line with business goals.
- Supporting management with People Development.
- Assisting with Performance Management and recording of yearly reviews.
- Working closely with managers to provide a customer focused and highly effective HR service.
Qualifications and skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a varied HR role.
- Relevant degree or post-graduate qualification in HR or Business is essential.
- CIPD membership essential.
- Experience in payroll/pension support would be a strong advantage.
- Fluency in English is essential (both oral and written).
- A professional and enthusiastic attitude and friendly disposition.
- An ability to work on own initiative and to take ownership of the role.
- Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task are essential.