Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 200,000 people in over 40 countries.
We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities whilst working in a very positive, open communication culture. If you are looking to join a highly accredited company with a proven track record of success and a company that deeply values our people, then Sogeti Ireland offers the best opportunity for you.
The Marketing & Communications Lead will work closely with our partners and across teams within our business to develop and excellently execute communication plans aligned to the marketing and business strategy. This person will report to the Head of Sales, and work closely with local senior management and group marketing to implement and execute our go-to-market strategy and communications plan. The role requires a senior marketing or communications professional with the ability to develop strategic plans to generate commercial returns, influence at senior level and collaborate with group to successfully deliver. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation and affect its future success.
- Working collaboratively with the wider Clients and business (content, media relations, sponsorship, events, research, client feedback, and CRM and business development) and third-party agency partners, the role-holder will have primary responsibility for developing and implementing integrated campaigns to drive commercial targets for business units, support engagement with clients and enhance the brand.
- The Marketing & Communications Lead will have a strong commercial focus with the ability to plan and executive strategies, and analyse performance and results, to ensure delivery of set targets and objectives
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Sales, Leadership team and HR to excellently execute the delivery of the internal communications plan and continually seek to improve engagement levels.
- Work with the Head of Sales and senior management to build and achieve a marketing plan that will support the company’s objective of being a leading professional IT services provider in Ireland with a specific focus on key areas for growth. The plan should support the delivery of commercial objectives and re-establish a strong lead over competitors from a market share, revenue generation and reputation perspective.
- You will be responsible for managing our in-market communications programs and developing local sales collateral, working closely with our local sales team and group resources to craft messaging, identify channels and execute campaigns to achieve agreed business objectives.
- Lead the development of the Sogeti’s social media strategy to support the company’s engagement with parent group and local resources
- Lead the development of internal communication strategies.
- Develop communications strategies to support key organisational change initiatives and other high-impact announcements.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a technology or consulting organisation
- 3rd level education in marketing/Digital Marketing with a strong passion for Technology
- Translating strategic priorities into operational plans, demonstrating clear thinking and strong decision-making skills
- Exposure to the design and implementation of marketing and communications strategies across multiple channels.
- Demonstrable expertise in supporting organisations to transform and innovate their external and internal communications approach
- Experience in the Salesforce Pardot Platform is an advantage
- Working with external advertising, design agencies to develop and produce online and offline communications collateral.
- Strong familiarity with demand generation, enterprise content development and event marketing processes, and have a track record for developing high-quality marketing campaigns using sales enablement tools
- Experience in executing successful marketing campaigns and to drive further business growth including:
- Identify new marketing initiatives to drive responses and sales
- Experience of internal communications an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience with message and copy development for the full spectrum of communication tools.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with, brief and influence senior management.
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- A natural communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships and influence and/or challenge stakeholders to win support to deliver the most effective work possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to hear more, please send in a word resume and contact details and we could arrange to have a confidential phone call. In the first instance, please contact: email@example.com
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy.