Applied Innovation Exchange
Innovation is no longer a novelty, rather, it is expected. What organizations need is the real know-how, not just technologies. Discover how to apply innovation at the right speed and scale in a secure and sustainable manner today.
The need to innovate
Disruption is here to stay. Are you ready?
- 75% of the S&P 500 firms in 2011 will be replaced by new firms entering the S&P 500 in 2027
- 52% of the Fortune 500 have been merged, acquired, or have gone bankrupt since 2000
- Social network users: 0.97bn in 2010 vs 2.44 bn in 2018
- 65% of senior executives face increased pressure to innovate (Lithium, June 2015)
- In 2014, around $1.6 trillion was spent on R&D globally (Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson, 2014)
- Nearly 74% of companies responded to digital disruptions only after the second year of their occurrence. (Capgemini Consulting, 2015)
What is the Applied Innovation Exchange?
Today, innovation cycles are measured in days and weeks with a level of impact that can reshape industries, uproot business models and put your enterprise’s survival instinct through its paces.
To help you, Capgemini has introduced a new and unique approach: Applied Innovation. It goes far beyond today’s practices and conventions which tend to put the innovation at the center or the primary objective of the enterprise’s response. Rather, Applied Innovation addresses the target business outcomes, as well as the adoption and consumption of the innovation, as its raison d’être.
So many ideas... Achieve faster success
With so many technologies, how do enterprises know when and where to begin transforming their business?
Master any of the four phases of the Applied Innovation Framework to shape ideas into tangible busness outcomes:
- Discover the art of the possible
Learn what emerging technologies, trends and research are impacting your sector. Engage with our experts, technology leaders and startups and gain exposure to new capabilities. We help you align your leadership and identify areas to focus your innovation.
- Devise pathways to success
Shape key insights into business models, prototypes and technical architectures with the latest methods and tools. With design thinking, you can rapidly iterate models to quickly advance and validate concepts.
- Deploy solutions with confidence and certainty
Launch the concepts you’ve devised with the assurance that the organization can absorb a new innovation at scale. Use data and insights to refine and adapt as needed to assure ongoing adoption and innovation.
- Sustain for today and tomorrow
Establish a culture of innovation with the necessary strategy, governance and processes. Use data to drive more profitability and responsiveness.
Innovate around the clock
Experiment with cutting-edge ideas no matter the time and the place.
From London to San Francisco, Melbourne to Mumbai, you have immediate access to an expansive network to exchange on the latest technologies and priorities, including cloud, cybersecurity, insights and data, internet of things and Vanguard IT (Dev Ops). We also offer additional expertise in these five sectors: Automotive, Consumer Products and Retail, Banking, Insurance and Utilities.
List of exchanges:
- San Francisco, US
- London, UK
- Paris, France
- Lille, France
- Toulouse, France
- Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Munich, Germany
- Mumbai, India
- Melbourne, Australia
Contact our global exchange network today for an immersive experience to road test and accelerate your ideas and prototypes into real solutions.
Your global gateway to Applied Innovation
Access a unique ecosystem of start-ups, accelerators, incubators, strategic technology and business partners to infuse innovation into your enterprise’s everyday business.
Get inspired by Thought Leadership on innovation:
- Applied Innovation Exchange infographic
- Design to disrupt
- To innovate or not to innovate
- Technovision 2015
- Big & Fast Data: The Rise of Insight-Driven Business
- Cars Online 2015: The Selfie Experience
- World Insurance Report 2015
- World Retail Banking Report
- Why should companies innovate today?
- What does innovation mean for companies today?
- Key insights into how to win in today’s era of innovation
- Six focus areas to become a digital enterprise
- The Innovation Game: Why and How Businesses are Investing in Innovation Centers
- Innovation Circle: Insight and Innovation Across The Globe
- Innovation Nation | Winter 2015
- Technology trends predictions for 2016
- Rethinking the Value Chain
Learn more about our Thought Leadership:
- Beyond the Buzz: Follow today’s trends to be prepared for tomorrow’s next innovation.
- Capgemini blogs: Keep your finger on the pulse with our blogs.
- Capgemini Thought leadership: Find the latest thinking on key topics and trends on business and technology.
- Capgemini Consulting Think: Access structured thinking and points of view on critical issues and market trends.
- Sogeti Labs: Know how to master technology with new ideas from SogetiLabs.