SOGETI EXECUTIVE SUMMIT 2018
What is trust? The importance of creating trustworthy user experiences
What is Trust?
Trust is defined as a confident relationship with the unknown. But we're far from comfortable looking at the unknown future. We clearly see how trust is shifting from the institutional hierarchies towards the network economy. Every organization is at risk of being disrupted by a more trusted version of itself. Organizations like Tripadvisor, Amazon and Airbnb are using reviews and ratings to organize our trust. But at the same time, they are so successful at monetizing their platforms, that trust is becoming a monopoly. Can we trust markets where so much power is in the hand of just a few companies?
When and Where?
Location - Amsterdam
Date - October 8-9th, 2018
Some of the questions we will address at this years Summit;
- This year's summit will be on the trending topic of TRUST
- Will your company be disrupted by a more trusted version of itself?
- Can code really be trusted and how can the entire IT industry work to improve the status-quo?
- Will citizens and consumers take back control over their digital identity and data?
Key takeaways from attending
- Be updated in the latest trends in user trust in disruptive technologies, such as Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Learnings from well-known companies and their real life trust examples
- Practical tips on how to build trust digitally in the 21st century
Register now to secure your place...
Sorry, this content can only be visible if Functional Cookies are accepted. Please go to the Cookie Settings and change your preferences.