BI/ETL Test Lead
Job title: BI/ETL Test Lead
Job Location: Limerick, Ireland
We are seeking an ambitious career tester with 5+ years’ experience in Software Testing for a permanent position for an exciting career with Sogeti Ireland. We are looking for that unique individual that possesses good and varied coding skills and a strong passion for learning. Client interaction experience is required, so excellent client engagement and communication skills are needed with experience of the delivering the full project lifecycle. Good analysis and problem solving skills along with ability to work under reasonable pressure is required.
- Worked with ETL tools Informatica, Database – Oracle- SQL, Test Management Tools.
- Strong understanding of ETL/DW and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Excellent writing inTest cases/Test scripts using SQL or any other DBMS
- Experience as a Senior Test Lead or QA Manager managing ETL Testing projects.
- Ability to coordinate with offshore/onshore/nearshore team for day-to-day deliverables
- Strong working knowledge on traceability matrix, testing strategy, defect log mechanism, test plan, test case review and test execution report
- Experience as Senior Tester managing ETL Testing projects.
- Should have strong knowledge on System testing, UAT, Regression testing, functional testing and on ETL tools like – Informatica, Datastage, Talend etc.
- Should have – ETL test automation/Informatica DVO
- Reconcile records with between source to target system.
- Responsible for BI reports based on the loaded fact and dimension table and as per the expected results.
- Data flow validation from the staging area to report level.
- HP ALM and Quality Center
- Ability to complete QA testing deliverables to clients and QA compliance process.
- Experience in at least 3 end-to-end data warehouse project implementations and working knowledge of Unix is preferable.
- Comprehension of quality process is required
- Pharma /medical device domain knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation to grow their career.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.