Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
At Sogeti Ireland we are currently seeking experienced Business Analysts for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Bridging the gap between Business and IT the successful candidate will be responsible for the full project lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation. They will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Possess excellent client engagement and communication skills and knowledge of full project life cycle and change methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- A proven desire to learn new skills and broaden your professional horizons is essential.
- Strong ambition to develop your business analyst career to senior expert roles is essential (including Sogeti’s Project Management, Business Architect or Enterprise Architect career paths)
- Strong oral, written and digital media communication skills, including an ability to present complex problems in meaningful ways to multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of business process mapping tools and standards as well as an ability to facilitate workshops to derive common standards for our clients
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment at all times
- Ability to build strong alliances to reach effective, sustainable solutions with both internal and external parties
- As with any position within Sogeti Ireland, you will need to be flexible with regard to your place of work and mobility.
- Compensation package includes an excellent salary, pension, private health insurance and generous holiday allowance.
- Following SDLC, RUP and Agile standards and specifications.
- Confidence in your ability to work with our clients to shape outcomes that meet their business needs
- Excellent oral, written and digital presentation and facilitation skills
- Technology aware, Business focused
- Experience in Requirements gathering, analysis and management using industry proven methodologies
- Experience in applying structured methodologies to business process improvement initiatives including LEAN/6Sigma
- Client focused and a good problem solver
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills paying close attention to detail
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction
- Understanding of major business process architectures and reference frameworks
- Work closely with clients to understand their business issues and the dynamics of the organisation within which they work
- Drive consensus and consistency with business and technology stakeholders
- Mentor and coach junior staff, positively influence and motivate peers
- Analyse and model complex business processes
- Define detailed requirements and deliverables in a structured manner
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in the design and communication of best in class solutions for our clients
- Document high quality, appropriate requirements using structured methodologies Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Automation Tester for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Our Automation Testers are responsible for using technical expertise and problem solving skills to assist our clients in achieving software quality success.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.