Sogeti Ireland are currently Senior Informatica Developer to assist with our BI business and capability in Ireland. This role requires a broad knowledge of at least 10 years in with development of BI technologies with extensive experience of Informatica, Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack, Informatica, Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack.
Job title: Informatica Developer
Job Location: Limerick, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
The BI Consultant will help in creating the BI business and capability in Ireland. Broad knowledge of development and BI technologies would be helpful but should have experience of one or more of the skills below. Experience of Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack and Microsoft development will be advantageous. They will work with offshore and nearshore teams and will help with Presales.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with Informatica and business analysis in mapping data, tracing business/data dependencies, and making decisions
- Design, code, analyzes and unit test applications written in Informatica and knowledge of Oracle SQ
- Oversee the design, implementation and QA of Informatica deliverables and metadata structures
- Experience in performance tuning of Informatica mappings and understand the concept of pushdown optimization
- Ability to design complex ETL mappings and handle data from different source systems
- Understand lookup caching, DTM buffers and understand complex SQL
- Strong data warehouse concepts and good nowledge of Unixk
- Experience in data modeling
- Pharma /medical device domain knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.