Lead Digital Applications Developer
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
Capgemini Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries. We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting and technology services and we are working on biggest Digital programs currently on going in Ireland. Capgemini have achieved the highest level partner status level with
At Sogeti Ireland we are currently seeking an experienced Digital Applications Developer for a range of exciting project across the Irish market. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your software and organisational skills. You will have the chance to improve your communication and interpersonal skills dealing with senior management on a daily basis and bearing great responsibility.
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
- Interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
- Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java and related tools, platform and environment.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and architecture diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer.
- Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.
- Approx. 3 to 5 years of hands-on Java development experience working with most if not all of the technologies listed below
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Skills in Business Analysis, Agile (Scrum/Kanban), Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Experience working in a Capital Markets firm (Investment Bank/Investment Management) with basic understanding of financial products – Vanilla and/or Derivatives. Nice to have but not mandatory
- Experience with Public cloud such as AWS or Azure is desirable
- Worked on building Rest API’s
- Worked on integrating (web apps, third party services)
- Oracle Web Logic
- Test Driven Development
- Build Automation
- Source control tools such as SVN and TFS
- API Development
- API Integrations
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- BI and Analytics Tools
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.
- Aisling HealyHuman Resources Recruitment Executive
+353 87 416 5116
Aisling HealyHuman Resources Recruitment Executive
+353 87 416 5116