Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs. We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Our Project Managers are responsible for working with our client to manage projects to successful completion in terms on Cost, Time, Quality and Budget and client expectations.
As with any position within Sogeti Ireland,youwill need to be flexible in relation to location. Compensation package includes an excellent salary, pension, private health insurance allowance and generous holiday allowance.
- 2+ years’ experience in a structured Project Management role.
- Excellent client engagement and communication skills and have experience of the full project lifecycle.
- Experience of managing senior business stakeholders, good analysis and problem solving skills and be able to demonstrate sound commercial awareness.
- A strong desire to learn new skills, and continually broaden your horizons is essential.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills / experience
Candidates Recognised project management certification must demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- IT Project Management experience
- Management of system integration projects / project streams
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Variety of industry experience
- Senior Business / Stakeholder Management experience
- Supplier / 3rd Party Management experience
- Previous consulting experience
- General Project Management experience including
- Day to day activity management
- Quality Management
- Schedule & Budget management
- Management of Risk, Issue, Assumptions, Decision, Dependencies
- Change management
- Resource management
- Deliverable management
- Project Reporting to senior stakeholders
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs. We are currently seeking a Senior Automation Tester for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Our Automation Testers are responsible for using technical expertise and problem solving skills to assist our clients in achieving software quality success.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.