senior informatica developer
Job title: Senior Informatica Developer
Job Location: Ireland: Dublin, Cork, Limerick
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
The Senior Informatica Developer will help in creating the BI business and capability in Ireland. This role requires a broad knowledge of development and BI technologies with extensive experience of Informatica, Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack. Microsoft development will be advantageous. You will work with offshore and nearshore teams and will assist with Presales.
- 10+ years’ experience with Informatica and business analysis in mapping data, tracing business and data dependencies
- Work with clients' Architect team in the beginning design phase of the Project to gather knowledge of system
- Excellent project management skills with leading large project teams of 20+ people
- Knowledge of complex transformations such as XML, MQ Series and understand the concept of pushdown optimization
- Experience in performance tuning of Informatica mappings with the ability to design complex data warehouse systems
- Complete high level designs in collaboration with client
- Assist in the delivery of all mapping design specifications
- Lead ETL development team from offshore/onshore and work with client to clarify any data issues or anomalies that arise during development
- Participate in discussions related to technical issues, weekly status meetings, Services documentation review
- Confirm the enhancements developed are in alignment with the requirements specified
- Publishing weekly status report
- Ability to design, code, analyzes and unit test applications written in Informatica and knowledge of Oracle SQL.
- Oversee the design, implementation and QA of Informatica deliverables and metadata structures
- Must have good experience in data modeling
- Experience in at least 3 end-to-end data warehouse project implementations
- Knowledge of Unix is preferable.
- Understanding of quality process is required
- Pharma /medical device domain knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills
Sogeti Ireland is a leading provider of technology and software testing, specialising in Application, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation.
At Sogeti Ireland we work with our clients to deliver solutions that meet their business needs.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.