Business Analyst - Temenos T24
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
At Sogeti Ireland we are currently seeking experienced Business Analysts for exciting new opportunities which have arisen. Bridging the gap between Business and IT the successful candidate will be responsible for the full project lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation. They will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Possess excellent client engagement and communication skills and knowledge of full project life cycle and change methodologies.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Proven desire to learn new skills and broaden your professional horizons is essential.
- Ambition to develop your business analyst career to senior expert roles is essential (including Sogeti’s Project Management, Business Architect or Enterprise Architect career paths)
- Strong oral, written and digital media communication skills, including an ability to present complex problems in meaningful ways to multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of business process mapping tools and standards as well as an ability to facilitate workshops to derive common standards for our clients
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment at all times
- Ability to build strong alliances to reach effective, sustainable solutions with both internal and external parties
- As with any position within Sogeti Ireland, you will need to be flexible with regard to your place of work and mobility.
- Compensation package includes an excellent salary, pension, private health insurance and generous holiday allowance.
- Excellent understanding of generic and payment related T24 Core Banking modules gained in implementation projects
Solid T24 business and application modules knowledge in the following areas:
- Role 1 - Origination – (New build of Module in T24) Retail Banking- AA, General modules, Fulfilment , overview of interfaces such as Digital - TCIB / TCMB
- Role 2 – Payments (Payments Modules) - Retail Banking - Payments processing, Payment order modules, payment initiation modules
- Requirements gathering, creation of business requirements documents, functional specification documents and interface specification documents
- Methodological approach in Business Analysis / Requirements, and basic project management
- Confidence in your ability to work with our clients to shape outcomes that meet their business needs
- Excellent oral, written and digital presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience in applying structured methodologies to business process improvement initiatives including LEAN/6Sigma
- Client focused and a good problem solver
- Strong interpersonal, time management and organisational skills paying close attention to detail
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction
- Understanding of major business process architectures and reference frameworks
- Work closely with clients to understand their business issues and the dynamics of the organisation within which they work
- Drive consensus and consistency with business and technology stakeholders
- Mentor and coach junior staff, positively influence and motivate peers
- Analyse and model complex business processes
- Define detailed requirements and deliverables in a structured manner
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in the design and communication of best in class solutions for our clients
- Document high quality, appropriate requirements using structured methodologies following SDLC, RUP and Agile standards and specifications,
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities. If you are looking to join a highly accredited company with a proven track record of success and a company that deeply values our people then Sogeti Ireland offers the best opportunity for you.
Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini Group with more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries and is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, the Capgemini Group creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland.
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy.
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.