Enterprise Platform & Integration Architect
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 130,000 people in over 40 countries. We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
This position focuses on defining a container based architecture that can respond to current and future digital business requirements, business systems, and business processes evolving in the Integrated PaaS (iPaaS) journey. The Architect will follow a collaborative process with stakeholders, fellow architects, product management and business partners to collect requirements; in order to fully articulate the architecture of the platform. He/she will actively participate in Architecture Review Boards to review/approve integration and new platform builds in adherence to the established standards. Work collaboratively with Global Technology & Operations, Business Units, Product management and Infrastructure technology departments to set the technology direction, vision, and strategy to lead platform build for EaaS solutions stack and the resultant technology adoption using Capgemini IP and accelerators.
- Lead efforts to define future state architectures and roadmaps including architecture standards, guidelines, and industry best practices.
- Demonstrate leadership role in ensuring that new systems are aligned to architectural guidelines.
- Identify, deliver, and document the required artefacts to make solutions available, including strategy collateral, technical roadmaps, position statements, policies, standards, concepts, and logical specifications.
- After the architecture phase, the Architect actively consults throughout the execution phases, including design, engineering, migration, implementation, and operations. They feed implementation and operational challenges back into architectural opportunities.
- Approx. 12+ years overall IT system architecture, design, development, deployment experience with proven credentials of developing, designing & architecting solutions for enterprise firms.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage common design patterns, deployments patterns, architecture patterns, SOA patterns including REST, EAI, REST data services (e.g. OData) and enterprise APIs.
- Expertise in technologies like SOAP, REST, Queues, JSON, XML, and Web Services
- Working experience in ESB platforms like Mulesoft Anypoint, WS02, Apigee and experience in implementing solutions with an enterprise canonical model for messaging
- Relevant experience in Open stack based cloud orchestration, middleware architecture, design patterns, application deployment methods, CI-CD automation, testing, compliance, and auditing
- Experience with most of the following: Java stack (J2EE, Spring), SOA architecture, REST API development, relational and no-SQL databases, Jenkins, test automation tools (e.g.: Cucumber, Protractor), Chef, AWS stack, Docker, web-development languages (e.g.: Angular) and DevOps tooling like Jira, Confluence, Stash Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Artifactory…etc.
- At least 3 years’ experience with technology design patterns and approaches including Reactive Manifesto, Responsive Web, micro-services concepts, Continuous Integration, Cloud, and Mobile development. • Proficiency in modern API access control standards (OAUTH 2.0) and Identity information exchange protocols (OpenIDConnect 1.0)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work in collaborative, cross functional, and multi-cultural teams and experience in taking proof of concepts to technical design to enterprise grade roll out
- Must be able to quickly grasp the application’s overarching design and ensure development is executed in accordance with present design
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to generate stakeholder buy-in and lead through influence at a senior management level
Sogeti Ireland recognises innovation, rewards hard work and opens the door to many career development opportunities whilst working in a very positive, open communication culture. If you are looking to join a highly accredited company with a proven track record of success and a company that deeply values our people then Sogeti Ireland offers the best opportunity for you.
To apply today, please send applications to email@example.com.
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.
- Aisling HealyHuman Resources Recruitment Executive
+353 87 416 5116
Aisling HealyHuman Resources Recruitment Executive
+353 87 416 5116