Salesforce Functional Consultant
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
We are currently seeking experienced Functional Salesforce consultants to join our Salesforce Centre of Excellence in Ireland. Using Salesforce best practices you will work in an Agile way to deliver high value solutions to our clients in the financial services, insurance, pharmaceutical, and utilities sectors.
- You will be responsible for creating future proof solutions for clients based on Salesforce technologies
- You bring Salesforce platform knowledge and experience to clients, ensuring that complex business challenges can be solved effectively
- You will work with the other Centres of Excellence globally to deliver solutions across the globe
- You will be responsible for ensuring a high level of knowledge on technological developments in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Be ready to learn technologies like IoT Cloud and Heroku
- You’ll have at least 2+ years of Salesforce functional consultancy and/or business analysis experience covering one or more of the core Salesforce clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing clouds
- Experience of agile project delivery and working as part of a wider team that includes highly skilled Salesforce developers, change management consultants and testers
- Experience with configuring Salesforce solutions based on user stories and low level designs.
- Strong experience in configuration of workflows, formulas, assignment rules, and the Salesforce security and sharing models
- Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer, or Sales Cloud Consultant certification is a plus
Capgemini Sogeti Ireland Ltd, part of the Capgemini group is a leading provider of technology, application, and Engineering Services. We offer cutting-edge solutions around Digital, Testing, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Mobile, Cloud and Cyber Security, combining world class methodologies and global delivery models.
Capgemini Sogeti has been a Global Strategic Cloud Alliance partner of Salesforce since 2007, enabling companies to become customer centric Enterprises transforming customer experiences, operational processes, and business models.
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.