Senior BI Consultant
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
Capgemini Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries. We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting and technology services and we are working on biggest Digital programs currently on going in Ireland. Capgemini have achieved the highest level partner status level with
At Sogeti Ireland we are currently seeking an experienced Senior BI Consultant. We are working to grow the BI consulting team and we need an individual with a broad skill range and a passion to join a growing and expanding team and company. The Senior Developer will help in creating the BI business and capability in Ireland. Broad knowledge of development and BI technologies is preferred but experience of the Qlik products (QlikView and Qlik Sense) is highly desired. Experience of Microsoft BI stack and Microsoft development will be advantageous. They will work with offshore and near shore teams and will help with Presales.
The Senior BI Consultant will help in creating the BI business and capability in Ireland. Broad knowledge of development and BI technologies would be helpful but should have experience of one or more of the skills below. Experience of Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack and Microsoft development will be advantageous. They will work with offshore and nearshore teams and will help with Presales.
- Pre-sales and Consulting experience.
- Experience of any of the following:
- QlikView, Qlik Sense and QlikView Servers.
- Oracle BI (Oracle database, BI Cloud Service, OBIEE, etc…)
- Microsoft BI (PowerBI, SQL Server, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, etc)
- Experience of ETL Development.
- Experience of developing ETL solutions from a variety of data sources (RDBMS, XML, JSON, etc.).
- Experienced in good Data Visualisation practices
- A demonstrated ability to interact positively and constructively with customers.
- A demonstrated history of delivering BI solutions which meet business requirements.
Experience which would be advantageous
- Experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development using MS or Oracle or other.
- Experience developing large ETL solutions
- Experience of programming in C#/VB.NET
- Firm understanding of Database / Data Warehouse principles and methodologies.
- Experience of developing OLAP solutions would be advantageous.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud
- Experience of Big Data Platforms (Hadoop, etc).
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.