Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
Capgemini Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries. We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting and technology services and we are working on biggest Digital programs currently on going in Ireland. Capgemini have achieved the highest level partner status level with
At Sogeti Ireland we are currently seeking an experienced SharePoint Consultant for a range of exciting project across the Irish market. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your software and organisational skills. You will have the chance to improve your communication and interpersonal skills dealing with senior management on a daily basis and bearing great responsibility.
- Responsible for administrating and software development using SharePoint as a platform and related tools and frameworks with this technology.
- Interpreting architecture and design SharePoint solutions, and guiding the client to follow the Microsoft best practices.
- Understand and Design SharePoint solution using SharePoint OOTB as much as possible.
- Be a referent inside of the User Experience practice for our Graduate program.
- Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as .Net and related tools, platform and environment.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Be a team player and contribute to increase our User Experience team.
- 5+ years; experience in .Net development skills.
- 4+ years’ experience in developing and implementing SharePoint applications through the full lifecycle, including business analysis, requirements gathering, solution architecting, development, testing, deployment and support. At least two years’ experience should be in Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint OOTB capabilities, including SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2007 – 2013.
- Understanding of SharePoint Governance.
- Experience with rapid development / Agile methodologies.
- Development using SharePoint Object Model with .Net, event receivers, custom web parts, workflows using both SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Experience developing applications which use different data sources.
- MCTS qualifications for SharePoint Administration or SharePoint Development in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.
- Experience in administering SharePoint farms.
- Experience engaging with business users.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good training and knowledge transfer skills.
- Excellent presentation, documentation, technical writing and demonstration skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- .Net/Asp .net
- SharePoint Designer
- SharePoint Rest API
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy.
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.