User experience designer
Job Location: Dublin, Ireland
Working Pattern: Full time Permanent
Capgemini-Sogeti Ireland is part of the Capgemini group with more than 190,000 people in over 40 countries. We are one of the world's foremost providers of consulting and technology services and we are working on biggest Digital programs currently on going in Ireland. Capgemini have achieved the highest level partner status level with Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and many others.
As a council member of the Irish Design Institute, our Digital practice focuses on delivering technology solutions with a design led approach. Our goal is to build solutions that create an impact and be recognized as the top innovators in the Digital space in the Irish market.
We are currently seeking a Digital Designer for a range of exciting project across the Irish market. This is an excellent opportunity to build on your designs skills within the Digital domain, delivering the Digital solutions with a design thinking ethos. You will have the chance to improve your communication and interpersonal skills dealing with senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Responsible for designing front end graphics, from concept to delivery
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop design solutions in close interaction with the web programming & software development team
- Design the interactions on new customer products ensuring the UX (user experience) and frictionless human-computer interaction (HCI) is at the core of solutions
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
Essential Skills and Experience
- Graduate / post graduate in design from a reputed fine arts college or institution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Experience Design)
- Good knowledge of Web UI best practices, responsive web design is essential
- Ability to develop artwork from Brand Guidelines and design references
- Experience working in new design thinking styles like layout design, fonts, data-visualization, icons, etc. Should have an artistic and design viewpoint in life
Please Note candidates must have valid work permits to work in Ireland
We do not require the assistance of agencies for this vacancy
- Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Apply OnlineHuman Resources Department
+353 (0)1 639 0100
Please apply for positions by filling out the form posted beneath each job spec. Alternatively you can apply by email by clicking the @ sign below.