Consulting and Project Services
Our large team of experienced consulting practitioners, with an average of over 15 years industry experience, provide strategic advice and services and take responsibility for delivering significant tactical and strategic projects and results.
The core service offerings are:
- Program and project management services which includes Project Management Office (PMO), project assurance and project delivery in the business and technology areas of our clients
- Technology services which includes ICT strategy, architecture, technology selection and deployment
- Vendor selection and management which includes management of EOIs, ITTs, audit and assessment and service level management
- Software control provides a range of packaged and custom services covering process improvement, standards and regulatory compliance, automation and management.
Sogeti's Project and Technology Consulting Services practice helps clients deliver higher quality IT projects faster and more cost effectively.
Our experienced certified practitioners include:
- Program/Project Managers
- Technical architects
- Business analysts
- Project performance improvement specialists
- Project and Service Assurance Specialists.
Focused on delivering business value through the strategic application of technology, our practice features best practices and proven delivery models, complementing and supporting leading industry methodologies and standards such as PRINCE2, SOX, PMI, Scrum, CMMI, COBIT, ITIL, Lean, RUP and Six Sigma. We deliver projects on-spec, on-time, and on-budget.
Modern application development
New technologies and an increasing demand for flexibility and speed in the market are driving massive changes in the way organisations approach software development. From Mobile Applications to Enterprise Application Integration, Sogeti delivers solutions to enhance revenue streams, streamline processing, and reduce overall cost of ownership of an application portfolio.
Our Custom Software Development(CDS) service offering provides organisations with a flexible set of solutions spanning the entire system life cycle. Our CDS business unit provides design, build/upgrade, test, operate and support solutions in three core technology areas which are based on leading technologies from our strategic alliance partners Microsoft and IBM.
The key activities and offerings are:
- Enterprise Architecture and Design
- Enterprise Application Integration Services
- Mobile Application Development
- SDLC Optimisation
- Collaboration Solutions
- Application Modernisation
- Bespoke Application Development
- Application and System Management
Our key objective is to add real business value by reducing costs, improving IT operational efficiency, accelerating time-to-market and freeing existing staff to focus on mission-critical initiatives thus helping organisations achieve their business objectives.
- Colin KirwanConsulting Practice Lead
+353 (0)87 933 2700
Colin KirwanConsulting Practice Lead
+353 (0)87 933 2700