This role will be working closely with clients to advise them in designing robust and cost efficient cloud solutions in Azure. He would also be responsible for working on client proposals as solution architect and working on solution architectural activities for different Azure cloud infrastructure opportunities.
- Azure Certified Solutions Architect (AZ-300 and/or any other relevant Azure certification)
- Demonstrable experience in Design, build, maintain, and secure Azure resources for high-availability and production-level systems
- In depth Knowledge of a wide range of Azure services (e.g. VPC, NSG, Traffic Manager, App Services, API services, App Gateway, DBs, etc.)
- Applied knowledge of architectural and design patterns on Azure
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure as code using services like ARM scripting, Yaml, Terraform, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge for migrating workloads to Azure
- TOGAF or any similar architectural certification will be added advantage
- Experience in DevOps methodologies and toolsets will be preferred