Our Testing Platform-as-a-Service provides a secure and reliable on-demand testing service on our private cloud to improve application quality without requiring large upfront investment in tools or hardware.
Testing Now with Greater Flexibility, Agility, and Reduced costs
Testing has come a long way from its roots as an in-house competency to a specialist managed testing service. Today’s IT organisations need a solution that brings together the testing tools, environment, knowledge and resources -without increasing cost of delivery or delaying time-to-market.
To address this need, Sogeti and Capgemini have combined our testing and cloud expertise to offer a secure and flexible on-demand testing service – Testing Platform as a Service. This solution delivers on-demand the right testing tools, platform, expertise and resources for any type of application or project.
Our Testing Platform-as-a-Service combines Sogeti and Capgemini’s world-leading dedicated testing practice, with over 9,500 test professionals and years of expertise in innovative, business-driven quality assurance practices and testing services along with Capgemini’s 40 years of experience in data center services, at the forefront of bringing cloud computing to the enterprise with a rich portfolio of scalable, dependable cloud-based computer and storage services to thousands of end-users.
Significant Application Quality Improvement without Major Investment
Our Testing Platform as a Service is a flexible subscription model that includes bundled hardware and HP Quality Management tool licenses with testing experts on-hand to provide in-house testing training and improve governance processes.
Available on-demand using our own secure private cloud, you can achieve even greater business agility, greener IT through a single, integrated user experience than other testing services.
Why Test in the Cloud?
Our cloud-based solution delivers these key benefits for application testing:
- Eliminate up-front investment in hardware procurement, management and maintenance, as well as software licensing and support costs, and achieve fast ROI on application investments
- Significantly reduce investment in resources required to manage existing testing environments
- Achieve faster time-to-market through rapid procurement and project set-up & execution
- Reduce business risk and deliver better quality applications faster by using HP’s leading Quality Management solutions
- Promote standardisation of testing practices by using proven testing frameworks, templates and best practices
- Increase efficiency and team collaboration through Internet-based access and interoperability
- Ensure data integrity and ‘anytime, anywhere’ accessibility through enterprise-class secure, available and redundant infrastructure with 24x7 operation
- Access to Testing experts to help advance in-house testing expertise and governance processes.
A Flexible Service Package to Fit Your Needs
TPaaS can be purchased as a standalone service or in combination with other testing services and solutions. These 2 types of service offer you the flexibility to meet your various business needs:
Base Service: Stand-alone Testing Platform: For companies who need immediate access to a test environment and plan to use in-house staff to manage and perform all testing activities.
Advanced Service: Complete Testing Services and Solutions: For organisations looking for complete end-to-end testing service and an on-going commitment to application quality.
- Marie O'ConnorDirector of QA and Test
+353 (0)86 816 5051
Marie O'ConnorDirector of QA and Test
+353 (0)86 816 5051